ALL ABOUT MAKING LIFE EASIER 🤙
Recently I went to a food conference and the company Thermoworks® presented. Being a kitchen gadget and Cook’s Illustrated fan, I was familiar with their reputation as a stellar brand.
So, I awkwardly stalked their booth to become friends. (It worked.)
After witnessing their thermometer demonstrations, I bought one straight away. Thermapens give a completely accurate temperature reading in 2 seconds!
I use mine almost daily now for making yogurt, checking meat temperatures, and candy making. There’s no more holding a thermometer in hot food for an accurate reading.🤙
I wanted to let you all know about Thermoworks® for a few reasons.
- Their Classic Super-Fast® Thermapen® is on sale right now through Monday, October 29th for 25% off. This is like the best price ever!
- Thermoworks® thermometers would be the prefect present for anyone who loves to cook, bake, smoke meats, or grill.
- With the upcoming holiday season coming up a quality thermometer is key for making fudge, toffee, peanut brittle, and tempering chocolate.
- Thermoworks® has a range of products. If a Thermapen or Mk4 isn’t a good price for you, check out their ThermoPop. These would also make great gifts!
- Don’t forget to get on their email list. They have some great sales that you’ll only know about if you subscribe to their emails.
- I’m now an ambassador for Thermoworks® (told you we became friends). In future posts I’ll be showing my sweet Mk4 in action because it brings me such joy every time I use it.
- Thermoworks® is genuinely a great company and truly care about customer service. I’m not just saying that because we are now best friends, either. They only sell directly from their site because they want to maintain one-on-one customer service.
Save This Weekly Meal Plan to Your Pinterest Dinner Board!
Thursday: Chili-Topped Baked Potatoes using leftover Pumpkin Chicken Chili (Hands On: 10 minutes, Bake: 1 hour), salad, steamed corn
Friday: (Breakfast for dinner) Egg Burritos with any leftover veggies and cheese, sausage, Best Grits Ever (Hands On: 5 minutes, Cook: 10 minutes)
CHECK OUT LAST WEEK’S MEAL PLAN!
This post contains affiliate links. My opinions are always my own. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, I make a small commission – at no cost to you. Read full disclosure policy here.