Snickerdoodle Bars are a home-run hit recipe guaranteed to be devoured! Thick, soft, and chewy snickerdoodle bars are covered in an ooey, gooey cinnamon sugar vanilla glaze frosting.
Snickerdoodle Bars fall under the jurisdiction of minimal effort equalling big time pay out. If you ever need an easy, last minute dessert recipe to throw together in no time, you’re in luck.
Walking into a party with a pan of Snickerdoodle Bars means your presence will be grossly overshadowed by the goods you’re carrying. #sorrynotsorry
Snickerdoodle Bars are dump and bake perfection!
These bars are extremely easy to throw together because all the ingredients are mixed in one bowl. Unlike snickerdoodle cookies, there is no need to chill or roll dough.
Just dump the batter in a 9X13 pan and sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on top. A very simple and quick frosting is drizzled over top to make these brownies over-the-top perfection.
I bet you have everything you need to make these Easy Snickerdoodle Bars right now!
Another reason I turn to this recipe time and again is because I always have all the ingredients on hand!
To make Snickerdoodle Bars you only need these kitchen staples:
- Baking Powder
- Cream of Tartar
- Powdered Sugar
But I don’t have cream of tartar, is there a substitute?
Cream of tartar gives snickerdoodle cookies and bars that wonderful soft, doughy texture. It’s actually a leavener that reacts with baking powder or baking soda.
If you don’t have cream of tartar on hand substitute 2 teaspoons of lemon juice or vinegar for every 1 teaspoon of cream of tartar called for.
In this Snickerdoodle Bars recipe, substitute 1 teaspoon of lemon juice or vinegar for the 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar.
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST SNICKERDOODLE BARS
- Stir together melted butter, sugar, milk, and eggs in a large bowl.
- Add flour, baking powder, cream of tartar, and salt. Stir to combine.
- Press down into a 9X13 pan and sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes and cool slightly. Mix together frosting ingredients and drizzle on top.
Other MamaGourmand Favorites’ Bars and Brownies:
- Buckeye Turtle Brownies
- Sugar Cookie Bars
- Cookie Dough Cheesecake Brownies
- The Stop Looking Brownie Recipe
SAVE THESE SNICKERDOODLE BARS TO YOUR PINTEREST BOARD!
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, melted
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoon milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 3/4 cup all-purpose flour or gluten free all purpose flour, I recommend using Cup 4 Cup gluten free flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Cinnamon Vanilla Glaze:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2-3 tablespoon milk
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and grease a 9X13" pan. In a large bowl combine melted butter, sugar, and milk. Add eggs and mix thoroughly.
- Add all-purpose flour or gluten free flour, baking powder, cream of tartar, and salt to bowl and stir until combined.
- Press down into prepared pan and sprinkle all over with combined sugar and cinnamon topping mixture.
- Bake for 30-33 minutes (5 minutes longer if using gluten free flour) or toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean. Cool for about 30 minutes before drizzling topping on.
Cinnamon Vanilla Glaze:
- Combine all the topping ingredients, except milk, in a bowl. Slowly add milk until you reach the desired pourable consistency. Drizzle all over slightly cooled bars.
❉DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?? DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE FEEDBACK AND/OR CLICK A STAR RATING ON THE RECIPE CARD!❉
OTHER RECIPES TO LOVE: