Almond Flour Muffins
Dive into moist, fluffy Almond Flour Muffins made in minutes with a blender! Almond Flour banana muffins are high in protein, naturally sweetened, and gluten free, but taste like a heavenly indulgence!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 18 minutes
Total Time 23 minutes
Servings 16 muffins
- 1 ½ cups quick oats
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3 large ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk, dairy or non-dairy
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
optional mix-ins: 1/2 cup chocolate chips, 1 cup blueberries, 1/2 cup coconut, 1/2 cup chopped almonds, pecans, or walnuts
Preheat oven to 400°F. Line muffin tins with paper cups or grease with cooking spray. Set aside.
Place all ingredients except optional mix-ins in a blender, food processor, or large bowl, if using immersion blender. Blend until thoroughly mixed and smooth. NO BLENDER METHOD: Mash bananas in a large bowl. Add slightly beaten eggs and remaining ingredients. Mix well.
Stir in any optional mix-ins. Pour batter into prepared muffin tins to about 3/4 full. If there are no mix-ins, you should have about 12 muffins. Using mix-ins yields about 14-18 muffin cups. Sprinkle shredded coconut on muffin tops, if desired.
Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes clean. Let cool in pan for 5 minutes. Transfer to wire rack and cool completely.
❉DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?? DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE FEEDBACK AND/OR CLICK A STAR RATING ON THE RECIPE CARD❉
Almond Flour Muffin Mix ins / Variations
- Lemon Blueberry - 1 cup blueberries, 1 teaspoon lemon zest, 1 teaspoon lemon extract (omit vanilla extract)
- Cinnamon Apple - 2 teaspoons cinnamon, 1/2 cup peeled and chopped apple
- Morning Glory - 1/2 cup dried fruit, 1/4 cup chopped nuts, 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- Pumpkin - Omit bananas and add 1 cup pumpkin puree, 1/2 cup maple syrup, 2 teaspoons cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg, and 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves.
- Coconut - Substitute coconut extract for vanilla, add 1 cup shredded coconut, and sprinkle additional coconut on top before baking.
- Blueberry Coconut - 1 cup blueberries, 1/2 cup coconut, and sprinkle tops with coconut before baking
Calories: 154kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 82mg | Potassium: 204mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 44IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 63mg | Iron: 1mg