Easy Grilled Potatoes in foil packets take five minutes to prepare, only a few simple ingredients, and makes perfectly crispy and seasoned red potatoes.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds small red potatoes, washed and quartered
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Lawry’s® Seasoned Salt
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Black Pepper
- chopped fresh parsley, for garish
In a large bowl toss together potatoes and oil. Add garlic, seasonings, and toss to coat well.
Preheat grill to medium heat. Divide potatoes between 2 large heavy duty foil sheets, coated with cooking spray. Fold in sides to securely wrap in a foil pack.
Prepare grill to medium high heat, or 400ºF. Place foil packets on grill and cook until tender, about 20-25 minutes (depending on size of potatoes), turning once. Pierce with fork to check tenderness.
Open packets carefully and garnish with chopped fresh parsley.
❉DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?? DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE FEEDBACK AND/OR CLICK A STAR RATING ON THE RECIPE CARD❉
Tips for Grilling Potatoes
Place foil packets on a rimmed baking sheet and bake in 400ºF oven for 20-30 minutes, flipping once.
- Smaller, bite-sized cuts will take less time to grill and become tender.
- Spraying foil with cooking spray makes the cooked potatoes release cleanly and easily.
- Heavy duty foil will hold up better when moving packets around grill.
- Use a fork or knife to puncture through packet and check if potatoes are tender.
- If you aren't planning on serving right away leave the potatoes closed in the packet. Move up to the grill's warming rack or keep in a low oven. The potatoes will also stay warm up to 30 minutes just sitting in the pouch.
Calories: 153kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 3g | Sodium: 612mg | Potassium: 773mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin C: 15.1mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 1.4mg