Roasted Ranch Potatoes
Crispy Roasted Ranch Potatoes are the ultimate hands-off side dish with only 5 ingredients. Easy ranch potatoes are tossed with Hidden Valley ranch seasoning, parmesan cheese, and baked till brown and crisp.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 1 ounce package Hidden Valley ranch salad dressing mix divided
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt, divided
- 4 large russet potatoes, each sliced in 8 wedges
- 1/4 cup butter, divided
Preheat oven to 400ºF. On two baking sheets place 2 tablespoons of butter on each. Put sheets in preheated oven until butter is melted, about 3 minutes. Remove from oven and spread melted butter so it evenly coats bottom of pan. Set aside.
Evenly divide ranch salad dressing mix, parmesan cheese, and seasoned salt between TWO gallon-sized ziplock bags. Shake to combine ingredients and set aside.
Cut potatoes into 8 even wedges. Add to ziplock bags and toss again until coated. Lay the seasoned potatoes on the buttered baking sheets with one flat side of the potato facing down.
Bake for 30 minutes. Flip potatoes over to the other side and bake for 15-20 minutes more, or until golden brown and crispy. Serve with ranch dressing for dipping, if desired.
❉DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE? DON'T FORGET TO GIVE IT A STAR RATING AND COMMENT BELOW!❉
Tips for Making Ranch Potatoes
- Instead of melted butter, use 4 tablespoons olive oil or vegetable oil.
- To reduce calories spray baking sheets with cooking spray. Spray the tops of the potatoes before baking and when flipping halfway through.
- For Garlic Ranch Potatoes toss with 4 cloves minced garlic in the melted butter. Lay seasoned potatoes on top and bake as directed.
- Use grated parmesan or fresh finely grated parmesan cheese.
Calories: 229kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 653mg | Potassium: 603mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 308IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 113mg | Iron: 1mg